The device integrates RS485 networks and provides end-to-end reception/transmission of any data from RS485 interfaces via 3G/4G/Ethernet/WiFi networks.
The repeater operates in transparent mode, ensuring full compatibility with various terminal software. You can combine several RS485 lines into a single network and access any device using the user's software.
All traffic is protected by using OpenVPN encryption.
In one OpenVPN network there can be any number of RS485 repeaters.
The repeater has Ethernet/WiFi/4G to connect to the network, which allows it to be used at various sites with different types of connections.
It is possible to simultaneously use several network interfaces to create fault-tolerant communication channels, for example, if the Internet is not available on WiFi, the traffic will go through a 4G modem.
Each repeater has a built-in OpenVPN server and client, so there is no need to use additional equipment for networking. The heart of the system is imx6ull ADAKTA-mx6ull-m22i chip module.
The device has a WEB interface that:
- allows you to configure the parameters of the RS485/RS232 lines, and the exchange protocol parameters,
- allows you to monitor the connection status with the pair,
- has a remote update ability,
- supports factory reset,
- has a wizard for easy and quick setup. The setup is in on-line mode, the user does not have to be a tech-savvy expert in network technologies,
- allows you to configure OpenVPN server or OpenVPN client,
- has a standard set of tabs such as time setting, NTP, login, password change, reset, console, etc.,
- supports Russian and English languages,
- supports setting up WiFi, 4G, Ethernet networks.
In addition to the WEB interface, the system has a powerful backend, which:
- is responsible for supporting Ethernet, WiFi, 4G networks, including routing configuration and switching between interfaces,
- is responsible for configuring the firewall,
- implements the basic interaction logic between a pair of devices, including the exchange protocol,
- implements a web server,
- supports factory reset by clicking a button,
- saves all changes and configuration in automatic mode with double redundancy, with protection against data loss during power outages,
- has a solution for automated firmware of serial numbers and MAC addresses during production, in a separate memory area.
In addition, a distribution kit has been created using the 11-parts project builder for NAND drives with ubifs partitions. The 11-parts project builder enabled the creation of an image that is compatible with the upgrade system and has increased reliability due to its architecture.
The distribution kit is based on the yocto assembly.
- Main CPU: NXP iMX6ull;
- DDR3: 256MByte;
- NAND: 256MByte;
- SPI NOR flash 1 MByte (for storing the bootloader);
- galvanically isolated RS485,
- galvanically isolated RS232,
- USB for connecting a WiFi modem,
- Built-in connector for 4G modem,
- LEDs for status display,
- Factory Reset Button,
- 5V power
Where can I buy?
The product can be purchased or taken for testing directly from the manufacturer LLC Adakta or from us.
Base model price
We are ready to modify or completely alter the software of the device according to the customer's requirements, write us your requirements and we will give an answer regarding the dates and cost within 1-2 days.